Anti-virus protection that automatically updates to protect you from continually evolving threats. As hackers develop new techniques, AVG's research labs are constantly processing web data to provide new defenses to keep you automatically protected.
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware
- Our Anti-Virus technology protects you from falling victim to (or unwittingly spreading) a virus, worm, or Trojan horse. The first layer of protection is traditional anti-virus, which keeps known threats out of your system by matching them to a database.
AVG Anti-Spyware protects you from Spyware and Adware that can keep track of your personal information.
AVG Resident Shield provides an additional layer of protection by examining files for threats as they are being copied opened or saved and prevents you opening infected files.
- AVG Protective Cloud Technology
- Emerging threats are identified "in the cloud" and prevented from infecting your computer via AVG's automatic updates to your anti-virus software.
- AVG Community Protection Network
- Information about the latest threats is collected from customers who choose to participate, enabling us to constantly identify new threats, supporting everyone in the AVG community and helping us to provide superior anti-virus protection.
- AVG Identity Protection™
- AVG Identity Protection™ goes way beyond the typical identity theft protection software. Not only will we keep you safe from online threats - we're also able to see when anything potentially bad might be happening on your PC, and stop it before it can do any damage.
More about AVG AntiVirus Download (1 Device, 4-Year Protection)
Name: AVG AntiVirus Download (1 Device, 4-Year Protection)
Category: Antivirus & Security
Type: Digital Download
Learn more about AVG AntiVirus Download (1 Device, 4-Year Protection)
AVG AntiVirus Download (1 Device, 4-Year Protection)
Antivirus & Security
Downloads Return Policy (Digital Products)
While SmartFinds.com makes every attempt to ensure satisfaction with your purchase, whenever a software key sent electronically, that sale is considered final. SmartFinds.com cannot issue refunds once product keys have been distributed. It is the responsibility of the buyer to know the system and compatibility requirements of the product prior to purchasing.
Being a digital product the value of downloadable software is the product key. Once a product key has been sent to a customer the order is no longer eligible for a refund. If you contact us and the product key has not been sent then we are able to process and refund. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Shipped Items Return Policy (Physical Products)
Items that are shipped may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Items must be unopened in new condition or a refund will not be processed and the item will be returned to the customer. You must contact us to obtain a Return Merchant Authorization number to be eligible for a return. We are not responsible for items returned to us with no RMA# or tracking. Shipping charges are not refundable. Depending on if the item is a special order or not you may be subject to a restocking fee.
All items we sell are NEW and come with a manufacturer warranty. If you are having issues with an item we suggest you contact the manufacturer for technical support.
If you request a RMA for a product and we receive it without the original serial number, model number, and/or the original packaging with original labeling your RMA may be rejected and returned to you without any repair, exchange, or refund. If you receive your product and you find that it has physical damages to the product, we must be informed within 24 hours. We will respond to your RMA request by e-mail within 24 business hours.
If SmartFinds.com receives the product back and finds out that the product has already been registered, a credit will not be given but we will try to work with the customer and manufacturer within reason to fix the problem. Customer is responsible for freight back to us. Please make sure that there is a delivery confirmation on the package that is being returned. We are sorry, but we can not issue credit if we never receive the package. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction within logical boundaries. Some digital products can not be returned after customer has taken delivery.
Because the value of many software products is in the registration code, we will always check to see if the code has been used once we get the product back. If the code has been registered, no credit will be issued.
Once a RMA # is issued, we must receive the product back within 15 days from the date created. If we receive it back after this time frame, we have the right to refuse the credit. We have only a certain amount of time to get it back to the vendor for a replacement.
Please do not send a product back without a RMA #! The RMA # needs to be visible on the package so that it can be received by the correct department.